Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern Aperio Finance Limited relationship with you in relation to this website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. Aperio Finance Ltd. provides its services and website content to you subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using particular Aperio Finance services and website content, you and Aperio Finance Limited shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services and website content that may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. Acceptance of the TOS is absolute and applies to you as a client. The term ‘Aperio Finance Limited ‘ or ‘aperio’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Aperio Finance Limited is a company registered in Ireland with company number 521979 and VAT number IE1111794WH. Its principal place of business is NSC Campus, Mahon, Cork, T12 XY2N, Ireland. The company’s directors are Gabriela O’Mahony and Brian O’Mahony. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, logo, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by aperio and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, or in connection with, the use of this website
Through this website you are able to link to other websites that are not under the control of Aperio Finance. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, aperio takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. aperio reserves the right and sole discretion to modify or discontinue the services and website, or any portion thereof, at any time, with or without notice to you. aperio shall not be liable to you or any third party should aperio exercise its right to modify or discontinue services.
YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
aperio makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this one or which may link to our website. When you access a non-aperio website, please understand that it is independent from aperio and that aperio has no control over the content of that website. In addition, a link to an aperio website does not mean that aperio endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such a website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless aperio, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the service from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing this website. You further agree to indemnify and hold aperio and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or make available through our website, your use of the website, your connection to the website, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
This privacy statement sets out how aperio uses and protects any information that you give aperio when you use this website.
aperio may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 28/11/2017.
For more information, see our full Privacy Statement.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE PROVIDED
aperio works primarily with small and medium sized businesses. aperio currently provides you with managed finance services encompassing accounting, bookkeeping, consulting and technology implementation services.
You understand and agree that the services we provide may include certain communications from aperio including but not limited to service announcements, administrative messages, newsletters, and billing invoices. If you wish to Opt Out of our communications at any time you must email aperio and request same. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current website content shall be subject to the TOS.
The service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because aperio has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that aperio is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that aperio shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Notices to you may be made via either e-mail or regular mail. The website may also provide notices of changes to the TOS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally by posting them on their company website, blog, or other corporate communications channels.
aperio, the aperio logo, and other aperio product and service names and logos are trademarks of Aperio Finance Limited. Without aperio’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the Aperio Finance Limited trademarks.
This website and its content are copyright of aperio. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system
The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and aperio and governs your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and aperio. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. The TOS and the relationship between you and aperio shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and aperio agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the Republic of Ireland.
The failure of aperio to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Note: The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. No part of this document or website or information therein may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without the prior permission of Aperio Finance Limited.